Are you looking for a career in the Health Care field? Does your current job demand a basic understanding of medical terminology?
Our Medical Terminology course will develop the skills you need to understand medical terms including common medical prefixes, suffixes and combining forms as well as an exploration of the body systems.
Winter 2021 Course Options
- MOA 155 D01 – Jan 11, 2021 - Apr 17, 2021 (Online)
- MOA 155 D02 – Jan 11, 2021 - Apr 17, 2021 (Online)
- MOA 155 D03 - Mar 1, 2021 - Jun 4, 2021 (Online)
How To Register
- Phone: main registration line at 250-370-3550 (Opt 3).
- Ask to Register into MOA 155 (Medical Terminology)
- Pay deposit of $175 (interac, cheque, online banking or credit card)
- Pay remainder of course fee by January 22, 2021
This course will provide students with an understanding of medical terminology through the development of the necessary language skills to define, pronounce and correctly spell medical terms and includes related physiology and anatomy.
Textbook required for all courses. See bookstore for details.
For more information, contact
School of Business
Start your career as a Medical Office Assistant at Camosun!
The Medical Office Assistant certificate program prepares you for the administrative and clinical duties of an office assistant in a medical or healthcare office. More...