Are you looking for a career in the Health Care field? Does your current job demand a basic understanding of medical terminology?
Our Medical Terminology course will develop the skills you need to understand medical terms including common medical prefixes, suffixes and combining forms as well as an exploration of the body systems.
Winter 2020 Course Options
- MOA 155 001 - Jan.06.2020 - Apr.08.2020 M, W 06:00PM - 07:50PM (Interurban Campus)
- MOA 155 D02 - Jan.06.2020 - Apr.08.2020 (Online)
- MOA 155 D04 - Mar 2, 2020 - Jun 5, 2020 (Online)
How To Register
- Phone: main registration line at 250-370-3550 (Opt 3).
- Ask to Register into MOA 155 (Medical Terminology)
- Pay deposit of $175 (interac, cheque or online banking, credit card)
- Pay remainder of course fee by Jan 20, 2020
This course will provide students with an understanding of medical terminology through the development of the necessary language skills to define, pronounce and correctly spell medical terms and includes related physiology and anatomy.
The 11th Edition "The Language of Medicine" textbook, by Chabner (approx $140) is required for all courses.
For more information, contact
School of Business
Start your career as a Medical Office Assistant at Camosun!
The Medical Office Assistant certificate program prepares you for the administrative and clinical duties of an office assistant in a medical or healthcare office. More...