Making the most of your time at Camosun
The School of Business is proud to create a supportive environment for our students. This section is your home base for academic resources, forms, services, technical support, job information, news and events.
School of Business News
Do you want to be a Chartered Professional Accountant? Looking for a position with an Accounting Firm in 2016?
July 23, 2015 - 3:27 pm • School of Business • Camosun Staff • Attached Link
If so, you must prepare for the upcoming fall recruiting to be successful!
If you are an accounting student or a graduate interested in an articling or co-op position for 2016, then you will want to attend the various events occurring this fall.
July 7, 2015 - 2:30 pm • School of Business • Camosun Staff
If you have NOT met the Math 11 (with a C or higher) prerequisite for ACCT 110, FIN 110, ECON 103/104 or MARK 110.
There are now two sections of MATH 135 being offered at Interurban this Fall:
- MATH 135 001; Wednesdays & Fridays; 11:00 am to 12:50 pm
- MATH 135 002; Wednesdays & Fridays; 11:00 am to 12:50 pm
Be aware that MATH 135 is not a university transferable math course and also requires a C+ for use as a prerequisite.
June 23, 2015 - 11:43 am • School of Business • Camosun Staff
New for Fall 2015
Looking for a more flexible way to take FIN 110?
How about our new blended course offering?
- Lecture materials are provided online for you to work through each week.
- You will find lecture notes, video tutorials and real-time, online instructor support.
- Exams are in-person at Camosun
Register for FIN 110-B09
More info: Rob Sorensen email@example.com
June 23, 2015 - 10:49 am • School of Business • Camosun Staff • Attached Link
Thursday, August 6 ~ CBA 209
- 12:30 – 1:00 & 4:00 – 4:30
CPA Program Info Session
Learn the details of the designation. Find out your options for the CPA prerequisites, including all prerequisites can be taken at Camosun!
- 3:15 – 3:45 & 4:45-5:15
CPA Fall Recruiting Prep Session
June 8, 2015 - 12:39 pm • School of Business • Camosun Staff
Virtual Online Classroom
- Online, real-time lectures with our experienced faculty, just like face-to-face courses
- Classes are also recorded so you can review the lectures again at any time
- 7 Weeks for each course – take them consecutively or just one of them – your choice!
- Two evenings per week - attend class from home or anywhere you have internet access!
Fasttrack your accounting credential and be able to take upper level accounting courses in Winter 2016.
May 25, 2015 - 10:55 am • School of Business • Camosun Staff • Attached Link
Over 1.1 billion tourists travelled abroad in 2014 with 3% to 4% growth in 2015, according to the United Nations World Tourism Organization. Responding to the emerging needs of local industry, government, and, the global expanding tourism industry, Camosun College has launched the new Post-Degree Diploma in Applied Tourism and Hospitality program.
May 7, 2015 - 11:56 am • School of Business • Camosun Staff • Attached Link
Camosun DECA competitors posted a chapter best performance at the 2015 International Career Development Conference in Orlando, Florida. On April 21, all seven competitors advanced to the final round of competition in their individual events, something that has not been done in the chapter's seven year history.
Calendar of Events