- submit 20 selected art works in a portfolio case (bring this to the Information Session).
The review is non-competitive.
Acceptable Formats for Portfolio
- small, flat original art work;
- slides or photos of large/3-D art;
- clearly label portfolio (name, phone #);
- do not use garbage bags to bring in art work!
- no framed art, no glass.
Out of Town Applicants
If you live more than two hours drive out of town, then with permission you may submit one of the following by mail to the Department:
- clear and focused photographs (4x6) or slides of 20 selected art work in a portfolio binder, or
- clear and focused (jpg or jpeg) digital images (1024 x 768 pixels) of 20 selected art work on a CD
Mail to: Chair, Department of Visual Arts, Camosun College, Lansdowne Campus, 3100, Foul Bay Road, Victoria, BC V8P 5J2
- Upon the completion of the review of your portfolio, you will be given permission to visit the online version of the Info Session.
- You will be mailed the Visual Arts Online Information Session and Portfolio Review form to complete. Return the original (white) and yellow copies to Student Services (or Camosun College International if you are an international student). Retain the pink copy for your record.
Your portfolio will not be returned unless requested (include a stamped self-addressed envelope). Portfolios unclaimed will be discarded.
Last updated: November 18, 2009 1:35 pm