Various upgrading opportunities exist at Camosun. You may want to finish your high school diploma, or just brush up a few skills before starting on your post-secondary academic journey. Whatever your need, we have an option for you.
- Academic Upgrading at the Fundamental and Intermediate levels—English, math, and computer studies
- Academic Upgrading at the Grade 11 and 12 levels (College Preparatory)—English, math, biology, chemistry, and physics
- Aboriginal Academic Upgrading—English, math, and computer studies upgrading in partnership with local Aboriginal communities
- Indigenous College Prep—upgrade English and math while exploring Indigenous topics in a local Aboriginal community
- Grade 12 Equivalency—obtain your BC Adult Graduation Diploma
- GED Prep (General Education Development Preparation) course—prepare to write the GED exam
- Access programs provide upgrading in English and/or math skills required for admission while giving you a head start on some of the courses in your destination programs in business, human services, sport & exercise, and technologies
For courses or programs that have a secondary school prerequisite, check out the alternative Camosun course.
Camosun also offers several employment preparation and career exploration programs.
Last updated: November 9, 2012 2:15 pm