An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Our Professional Cook programs can set you up for entry into the in-demand creative field of culinary arts.
Estimated Tuition Fees
Effective until August 31, 2018.
|Program||Estimated Tuition||International Tuition|
|Professional Cook 1||$2,700||$1,500 per month|
|Professional Cook 2||$1,350||$1,500 per month|
|Professional Cook 3||$550||$1,500 per month|
Estimated additional costs
- Application fee: $41 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $45.93 per month, plus $254 per year for health and dental benefits
- Total Textbooks and supplies cost for all 3 levels: $750
- PC, Level 1: Textbooks: $350, Supplies: $300
- PC, Level 2: Textbooks: $40 (PC1 materials required)
- PC, Level 3: Textbooks: $40 (PC1 materials required)
The cost of Professional Cook 1, PC-2 and PC-3 from start to finish is approximately:
All prices are estimates.
These prices cover tuition, student fees, textbooks and other supplies.
A rewarding career
As a professional cook, you can earn an average annual salary of $22,628 to $41,600 per year.