An enriching career
Invest in your future! Practical Nurses are valued members of the collaborative health care team.
Effective until August 31, 2018.
|Prerequisite PNUR 101||$250|
|Academic Term 1, including practicum||$3,000|
|Academic Term 2, including practicum||$2,500|
|Academic Term 3, including practicum||$2,750|
|Academic Term 4, including practicum||$2,850|
|Academic Term 5 (Preceptorship)||$3,250|
- Application fee: $41 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $46.45 per month, plus $262 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks: $1,900
- Uniforms: $300
- Expendable supplies: $1,800
- Other Costs
- TB Test: $40
- Immunizations: $150
- CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate: $150
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
Professional fees external to the program
- Application, registration and associated fees for the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination (CPNRE) and the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC - $800
The cost of this program ranges from:
All prices are estimates.
These prices cover tuition, student fees, text books and other supplies.
A rewarding career
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you can earn an annual average salary of $46,000 to $79,000 per year.