Space still available for Fall 2013!
NEW Admission Requirements for 2013-2014 Applicants! More details...
If you're planning a career as an administrative professional, the Office Administration program provides you with real-world skills. In addition to business communications, introductory accounting, information management and human relations skills, the graduate will have in-depth exposure, as an end-user, of the technologies required for today's office.
The program is available full-time and part-time by classroom delivery, starting every Fall at the Interurban Campus, and now in an online delivery format, part-time continuous intake. You'll have an opportunity to participate in a four-month Internship work term, allowing you to enhance your studies with a period of relevant work experience.
Why should you take this program?
- Get a credential employers value.
- Graduates of our program are in demand.
- Paid or unpaid work experience is available to eligible students - get paid while gaining invaluable practical experience.
- Professional instructors will ensure you have a quality learning experience.
- Affordable tuition - check and compare.
- Graduate in as little as 8 months.
Employment possibilities range from entry-level administrative to executive assistant positions, as well as self-employment opportunities. You'll also be able to bridge into the Office Management diploma program.
The Office Administration online option allows you to get a Camosun College Office Administration certificate through the completion of online courses through the BC Campus Portal. This option is offered on a continuous intake basis. Some courses have more flexible start dates than others. Please consult with the ABT Department Chair to build your individualized Personal Learning Plan.
Certificate in Office Administration
- Certificate in Office Administration, Internship Designation
Last updated: May 13, 2013 2:32 pm