An Investment in Your Career
Invest in yourself! Two years at Camosun prepares you to enter a challenging and rewarding career as a Medical Radiography Technologist.
Effective from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018.
|Academic Term 1||$4,850|
|Academic Term 2||$4,500|
|Academic Term 3||$5,100|
|Academic Term 4||$4,600|
|Academic Term 5||$4,000|
|Academic Term 6||$4,750|
- Application fee: $41
- Student Society fees: $45.93 per month, plus $254 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks and Modules: $2,900
- Uniforms and Expendable Supplies: $4,300
- Other Costs
- TB Test: $40
- CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate: $150
- Annual Re-certification CPR Level C and Standard First Aid: $85
- Travel and Accommodation for Clinical Placements: Variable
- Mask Fit Tests: $60
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
Professional Fees external to the program
The cost of this program from start to finish is approximately:
This price is only an estimate.
This price covers tuition, student fees, textbooks and other supplies. It does not cover professional fees.
A rewarding career
As a Medical Radiation Technologist, you can earn an average annual salary of $48,000 to $83,000 per year.