Invest in yourself!
The full-time Certified Medical Laboratory Assistant Program is a comprehensive one-year (ten months), entry-level certificate in pre-analytic laboratory sciences.
Effective until August 31, 2019.
|Estimated program tuition||$13,470|
|Academic Term 1||$5117|
|Academic Term 2||$5,288|
|Academic Term 3||$3,065|
A rewarding career
Certified medical laboratory assistants in BC earn a median annual salary* of $51,200 depending on employer and seniority.
*2017 Job Bank Wage data
- Application fee
- Student Society fees
- Textbook and modules
- Name tag for worksite placement
- Uniforms and expendible supplies
- Other costs:
- TB Test
- CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate
- Annual Re-certification CPR Level C and Standard First Aid
- Travel and Accommodation for Clinical Placements
- Mask Fit Tests
- Criminal Record Check