Our teaching clinic is located on our Interurban campus, in the Center for Health & Wellness building. Pay parking is located nearby in lots P10 or P8.
What to expect
- You will be treated by one of our Massage Therapy Diploma students under the supervision of a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT).
- All appointments are 75 minutes and include assessment, hands-on treatment and post-treatment homecare.
- As we are a teaching clinic, students may be joined by their RMT clinical instructor at times during your treatment.
- On your first visit, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to check-in and fill out your client intake form.
- We accept payment by cash, debit or credit.
- Camosun College practices a scent-free environment. Please refrain from using scented products prior to your appointment.
- Please silence/turn-off cell phones upon entrance to our clinic and for the duration of your treatment.
- In consideration of our student therapists, please adhere to our 24 hour Cancellation / No-Show Policy and notify the clinic as soon as possible for any cancellations or changes.