Fees & Financial aid
Health Care Assistant - Indigenous(formerly First Nations Home Support/Resident Care Attendant)
Current fees for the Health Care Assistant - Indigenous program.
Program Content (pdf)
- Textbook & Course Modules: $250
- Expendable Supplies: Paper, binders, pens, photocopying, computer discs, printer cartridges, etc. $150
- Equipment: Nursing watch with a second hand, etc. $50
- Uniforms, nursing shoes: $200
- Other Costs: Immunizations, Criminal Record Check, name tag $65
- Government Loans & Grants including Adult Basic Education and High Need Part-time Grants.
- Bursaries, Scholarships & Awards
Last updated: May 16, 2013 9:45 am