An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Camosun can prepare you for a rewarding career and set you up for entry into an in-demand, health care field.
Effective until August 31, 2018.
|Study Option||Estimated Tuition||International Tuition|
|Health Care Assistant||$2,700||$11,250|
|Health Care Assistant - ESL||$2,700||$18,000|
|Health Care Assistant - Indigenous||$3,800||n/a|
- Application fee: $41 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $46.45 per month, plus $262 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks and Modules: HCA & HCA - ESL $250 | HCA - Indigenous $400
- Supplies: $800
- Uniform: $250
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
- TB Test: $40
- CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate: $150
- Immunizations: $150
- FOODSAFE and Standard First Aid with CPR Level “C” are required prior to the first clinical placement. Students will be responsible for the cost of these certifications.
The cost of this program ranges from:
Certificate - ESL
Certificate - Indigenous
International students - ESL
All prices are estimates.
These prices include tuition, student fees, text books and other supplies.
A rewarding career
As a Health Care Assistant graduate, your starting pay will be approximately $31,000 - $46,000 per year.