An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Camosun can prepare you for a rewarding career and set you up for entry into an in-demand, health care field.
Effective until August 31, 2018.
|Study Option||Estimated Tuition||International Tuition|
|Health Care Assistant||$2,650||$11,250|
|Health Care Assistant - Indigenous||$4,450||n/a|
|Health Care Assistant - ESL||$4,700||$18,000|
- Application fee: $41 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $45.93 per month, plus $254 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks and Modules: HCA & HCA - ESL $250 | HCA - Indigenous $400
- Supplies: $800
- Uniform: $250
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
- TB Test: $40
- CPR Level C and Standard First Aid Certificate: $150
- Immunizations: $150
The cost of this program ranges from:
Certificate - Indigenous
Certificate - ESL
International students - ESL
All prices are estimates.
These prices cover tuition, student fees, text books and other supplies for the general HCA stream.
A rewarding career
As a Health Care Assistant graduate, your starting pay will be approximately $31,000 - $46,000 per year.