Fine Furniture - Joinery
- Complete an assessment test in applied mathematics, English and 3-D visualization;
- Submit a portfolio containing samples, slides or photographs of craft work indicating design and hand skills.
* If you're missing some of the admission requirements, Camosun can help. We offer upgrading courses in a variety of formats to meet your needs.
- The student is ultimately responsible for his/her learning and meeting the requirements of the course and/or program.. All students are encouraged to communicate issues concerning their course and program with their instructor, Chair/Program Leader, respectively. The School encourages full participation and active learning by attending all scheduled classes.
- Students must successfully complete ("COM") weeks 1-32 to be eligible to obtain a Certificate in Joinery Foundation.
- Students must successfully complete ("COM") weeks 1-40 to be eligible to obtain a Certificate in Fine Furniture and Joinery Foundation.
Last updated: November 21, 2011 2:58 pm