An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Two or four years at Camosun can prepare you for a fulfilling career in the promotion of health and wellness.
Effective from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020.
|Term||Credential after completion||Tuition||International Tuition|
|Year 1||n/a||$4,251||$7,000 per term|
|Year 2||Diploma||$4,137||$7,000 per term|
|Work Term (Optional)||Diploma with Internship designation||$613||$1,350 per work term|
|Year 3||n/a||$4,685||$7,000 per term|
|Year 4||Bachelor's Degree||$4,266||$7,000 per term|
|Work Term (Optional)||Bachelor's Degree with Internship designation||$613||$1,350 per work term|
- Application fee: $41.82 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $46.45 per month, plus $262 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks and Modules: Diploma: $2,640 | Degree $5,280
- Supplies: Diploma: $650 | Degree $1,250
- Examination and professional fees: Diploma: $1,000 | Degree: $1,700
- Special equipment and uniforms: Diploma: $950 | Degree: $1,800
The cost of this program from start to finish is approximately:
Diploma with Internship
Bachelor's degree with Internship
All prices are estimates.
These prices cover tuition, student fees, internships, textbooks and other supplies. It does not include exam or professional fees.