An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Two or four years at Camosun can prepare you for a fulfilling career in the promotion of health and wellness.
Effective until August 31, 2018.
|Term||Credential after completion||Tuition||International Tuition|
|Academic Term 1||n/a||$2,050||$7,000|
|Academic Term 2||n/a||$2,100||$7,000|
|Academic Term 3||n/a||$2,200||$7,000|
|Academic Term 4||Diploma||$1,850||$7,000|
|Work Term (Optional)||Diploma with Internship designation||$600||$1,350|
|Academic Term 5||n/a||$2,775||$7,000|
|Academic Term 6||n/a||$2,275||$7,000|
|Academic Term 7||n/a||$2,500||$7,000|
|Academic Term 8||Bachelor's degree||$2,000||$7,000|
|Work Term (Optional)||Bachelor's degree with Internship designation||$600||$1,350|
- Application fee: $41 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $45.93 per month, plus $254 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks and Modules: Diploma: $2,500 | Degree $5,150
- Supplies: Diploma: $440 | Degree $880
- Examination and professional fees: Diploma: $1,000 | Degree: $1,700
- Special equipment and uniforms: Diploma: $950 | Degree: $1,800
The cost of this program from start to finish is approximately:
Bachelor's degree with Internship
All prices are estimates.
These prices cover tuition, student fees, textbooks and other supplies.