Translate this page
We offer a variety of programs to help you become more confident listening, speaking, reading and writing in English.
- Basic English levels
- English for academic purposes (Gr. 12 equivalent)
- Grammar, Pronunciation, and Vocabulary electives
- IELTS Preparation
- Academic and Professional English (CAPE), if you're an internationally-trained professional and you need to improve your English while gaining knowledge of the Canadian workplace
- English Language for the Workplace–e-Work, if you wish to improve your job-related English language skills and study online
- Health Care Assistant—ESL, if you want to prepare for work as a frontline healthcare provider in long-term care facilities or home support agencies
For courses or programs that have a secondary school prerequisite, check out the alternative Camosun course.
Last updated: September 14, 2012 11:09 am