Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology Access
Certificate in Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology Access
The Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology Access program will prepare you for access to the Network & Electronics Technician or Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology programs. As you work through the six-month curriculum beginning in late September, you’ll upgrade your knowledge of profession-related mathematics, physics and English.
You’ll also learn:
- the fields of computers and computer-aided design (CAD),
- digital and analog electronics,
- practical skills in the use of test equipment.
Once you’ve completed all the program courses and maintained a GPA of 2.0, you’ll be qualified to apply for further studies at Camosun College—and be on your way toward a career in the fast-growing world of electronics and computer technology.
Upon completion you will have acquired:
- a certificate in Electronics & Computer Engineering Access
- a seat in the next intake of the program of your choice either: Network & Electronics Technician program or Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology - Renewable Energy program
Last updated: April 19, 2013 12:28 pm