Ready to get started? Qualified applicants are admitted on a first-come, first served basis.
When you apply you will need to submit proof that you meet the following admission requirements.
Tip Where a letter grade is specified, you must have proof of that grade or higher.
|Requirement||High school course||Camosun course||Alternatives|
To be eligible for the Internship designation, students must:
- have approval by the Co-op Department.
- successfully complete the workshop series "CDEV WPS Workplace Preparation Skills" prior to their first work term.
- have a minimum GPA of "2.0" (C) as a prerequisite to the internship work term.
- complete all courses in the Digital Production, Writing and Design Certificate program as a prerequisite to an internship work term.
- complete a work term with a minimum duration of 300 hours