An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Two years at Camosun can prepare you for a career in the criminal justice system.
Effective from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2020.
|Academic Term 1||$1,625||$7,000 per term|
|Academic Term 2||$1,625||$7,000 per term|
|Academic Term 3||$1,705||$7,000 per term|
|Academic Term 4||$1,705||$7,000 per term|
|Work Term 1 (optional)||$728||$1,350 per work term|
- Application fee: $41.82 | International application fee: $100
- Student Society fees: $46.45 per month, plus $262 per year for health and dental benefits
- Textbooks: $2,000
- Supplies: $230
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
- Government Loans & Grants
- Bursaries, Scholarships & Awards
- School and Program-specific awards
- Information for International students
Human Resource Centres of Canada may provide assistance to employment insurance recipients. Interested students should contact their local HRCC office for information.
The cost of this program from start to finish is approximately:
Diploma with Internship
All prices are estimates.
These prices cover tuition, all work terms, student fees, textbooks and other supplies.
A rewarding career
As a Criminal Justice graduate, your annual salary as a corrections officer would average $44,000 to $53,000.