Sport & Fitness Leadership
Bachelor of Sport & Fitness Leadership (BSFL)
Start the Sport & Fitness Leadership program this September and start your journey to a great career.
If you need more information about the program, or want to talk about career options and opportunities for further study, contact CSEE, 250-220-2550, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bachelor of Sport and Fitness Leadership (BSFL) is a four-year program that prepares you to lead, manage, and facilitate sport and fitness programs.
- program development and facility management
- socio-cultural aspects of sport and society
- human resource management
- marketing and sport consumerism
- financial management
- public relations
With the Sport & Fitness Leadership degree, you're able to get employment-related external certifications through organizations such as the National Coaching Certification Program and others. The program follows North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM) guidelines.
Careers in Sport & Fitness Leadership
You'll graduate with a Bachelor of Sport and Fitness Leadership, and, if you meet the appropriate admission requirements, you can specialize in one of two distinct areas, Sport Management or Exercise & Wellness.
Employment opportunities include:
- sport tourism
- a variety of educational institutions
- amateur and professional sport organizations
- health, wellness and fitness leadership
- high performance coaching
- sport and fitness tourism
- marketing and media relations.
Work experience internships are an integral part of the BSFL.
Post-graduate studies opportunities are available in:
- sport and fitness and health promotion
- corporate wellness
- sport management
- physical education.
Starts in September at the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence at the Interurban Campus.
Last updated: May 29, 2012 3:07 pm