An investment in your career
Invest in yourself! Build on your existing health care skills to become an Activity Aide and fill roles in this in-demand field.
Effective until August 31, 2018.
|Program and practicum courses||$2,950|
GST is not applicable for this program. Payment can be made by credit card, debit (in-person), banking, cheque or money order. More information on how to pay your fees can be found here. You must meet payment dates or you will forfeit your seat and must reapply.
- A $500 non-refundable program commitment fee (applied to your tuition) is due by the date indicated in the letter offering you a seat.
- $1,225 non-refundable tuition is due November 2018
- $1,225 non-refundable tuition is due January 2019
Includes: All course materials, practicum placement, program support, guest speakers, and access to Camosun's Counselling Centre and the Centre for Accessible Learning.
- Application fee: $41.82
- Name tag for worksite placement: $18 (approx)
- Criminal Record Check: $28 paid to the Ministry of Justice
- Immunization: varies
- TB Skin Test: $40
- Hep B Vaccine: Free for health studies students
- First Aid (if expired): varies
- FoodSafe: varies
- Class 4 Driver's Licence (optional): varies
International students interested in Continuing Education certificate programs should contact International Admissions directly for consultation.
- A 100% refund, less the $500 non-refundable registration deposit, is available up to 14 calendar days prior to the start date of the program.
- Refunds are not provided after this date.
- Exceptions will not be made for declined Criminal Record Checks, which are processed after the program has begun. Students who are unsure if they will have a clear criminal record are encouraged to contact our CRC office at email@example.com or 250-370-3570 before accepting a seat in the program.
- External Awards
- Human Resources and Skills Development (HRSDC) may provide financial assistance to recipients of employment insurance. Interested students should contact their local HRSDC office for more information.
- Because this is a part-time program, students do not qualify for a Canada Student Loan.
- Fees paid by an employer or other sponsoring agency (except HRSDC), please submit employer/sponsorship form PDF.
The cost of this program from start to finish is approximately:
All prices are estimates.
This price includes tuition, course materials and additional costs.