- Are you in Grade 10, 11 or 12?
- Do you want to save time and money?
You can earn dual credit for high school and college at the same time.
Come out to our South Island Partnership Information Session and learn more about LYNC Programs and Courses.
Leading Youth to New Careers
LYNC Programs and Courses transition students from secondary school to post secondary education and the workplace while earning both high school graduation and post-secondary credits and/or certification.
The South Island Partnership (SIP) coordinates all LYNC programs and courses and supports program delivery in each area of study.
Photos of the 2012 Skills BC South Island hairdressing competition
South Island Regional Skills Canada Event – March 30, 2012
- Check out www.skillscanada.bc.ca for details about the competitions
- South Island Regional Hairstyling Competition
Vancouver Island students earn scholarships
Four South Island students earned scholarships through a program developed by the SIP and the Vancouver Island Construction Association.
The top ACE IT students on Vancouver Island received $500 in 6 constructions trades including electrical, joinery, plumbing and welding.
Congratulations to the 2011 South Island recipients and schools:
- Electrical – Spectrum Secondary – Kevin Nilsson
- Joinery – Belmont Secondary – Jake Douglas
- Plumbing – Francis Kelsey Secondary – David McCunnie
- Welding – Edward Milne Secondary – Kyle Lajeunnesse
Last updated: April 5, 2013 4:00 pm