Dual Credit for High School students Lync
Earn dual credit for high school and college at the same time!
The Lync programs and courses transition students from secondary school to college and the workplace while earning both high school graduation and college credits and/or certification.
Explore your options
- talk to a Career Counsellor or Career Center Facilitator in your Secondary School
- attend an information session at Camosun
- When: Sessions are held on the third Thursday of each month, 6–7pm
- Where: Interurban Campus, Jack White Building, Rm. 121A
- review the Dual Credit options and application criteria
- apply to register in a program or course by following the application instructions
College courses and programs offered in Secondary Schools
Some of the dual credit options are offered in select secondary schools—check with your Career Counselor or Career Center Facilitator to find out what is offered in your school.
College courses and programs offered at the College Campus
There are several college courses and programs open to secondary students during their grade 12 year—check out the list and plan ahead to get a seat and register—seats are limited. You can apply while in grade 11 for grade 12.
- tuition fees are covered by the School District
- you're responsible for the application fee, books, personal protective equipment and required tools depending on the program or course you take
Note: You don't pay student society fees so registration doesn't include a bus pass.
Contact your school's Career Counselling Department or the Lync office at 250–370–4827, email@example.com.
Last updated: April 2, 2014 11:05 am