Dual Credit for High School students Lync
Earn dual credit for high school and college at the same time! The Lync programs and courses transition students from secondary school to college and the workplace while earning both high school graduation and college credits and/or certification.
Fitness for Life!
This April 30, 2014 event hosted by Camosun's Centre for Sport and Exercise Education brought together local Fitness 12 high school students to showcase their skills.
The Fitness 12 course covers the main themes of healthy living, lifelong activities and personal wellness. Emphasis is placed on personal health and fitness, nutrition, stress management, personal wellness planning, and behaviour change. Students who successfully complete the course can apply for transfer credit at Camosun when they register in the College's Sport and Exercise Programs.
Explore your options
- talk to a Career Counsellor or Career Center Facilitator in your Secondary School
- review the Dual Credit options and application criteria
- apply to register in a program or course by following the application instructions
College courses and programs offered in Secondary Schools
Some of the dual credit options are offered in select secondary schools—check with your Career Counsellor or Career Centre Facilitator to find out what is offered in your school.
College courses and programs offered at the College Campus
There are several college courses and programs open to secondary students during their grade 12 year—check out the list and plan ahead to get a seat and register—seats are limited. You can apply while in grade 11 for grade 12.
- tuition fees are covered by the School District
- you're responsible for the application fee, books, personal protective equipment and required tools depending on the program or course you take
Note: You don't pay student society fees so registration doesn't include a bus pass.
Contact your school's Career Counselling Department or the Lync office at 250–370–4827, email@example.com.
Last updated: May 13, 2014 4:27 pm