The School of Business Information Sessions are a great way to learn more about a program and to get your questions answered by faculty and staff.
Camosun School of Business information sessions are generally held the 3rd Thursday of the month.
5:30-7pm, Thursday, October 19
Room 226, Wilna Thomas Building, Lansdowne Campus
Come out and get an overview of the courses and programs offered by the School of Business!
Some programs in the School of Business hold information sessions for interested students on a regular basis. Meet instructors from the programs and get the details. See below for dates of these sessions.
|Program ||Date ||Time ||Location ||Course number ||Registration |
|Applied Project Management ||November 23, 2017 || |
|Interurban Campus ||APMC 590V ||Register online |
|Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) Certification Program |
- Camosun College and the CPA course instructor, who is also a member of the Victoria CPA chapter, invite you to this informative information session. You will get your questions answered and all of the information needed about the CPA Payroll Courses and pathways to Certification. This session is ideal for those interested in payroll education and for payroll practitioners looking for information on becoming certified through the CPA.
|August 23, 2017 || |
|Interurban Campus ||PMCP 990V ||Register online |
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- The Program Coordinator and CFP course instructors, (who are also CFP industry professionals), invite you to this informative session to find out about the FPSC approved education pathway to complete the CFP Certification. You will learn the facts, get your questions answered about the industry and possible career option to help you make an informed decision if this is the right career path for you.
|August 29, 2017 || |
|Interurban Campus ||BSNS 990V ||Register online |
|General Insurance Salesperson/Adjuster - Level 1 |
- Camosun College and a representative from The Insurance Institute of British Columbia (IIBC) invite you to this informative information session. You will get all of the information needed about the GIE Course, careers, employer sponsorship, salaries, education and employment opportunities. All of your questions will be answered about the insurance field and related industries.
|August 31, 2017 || |
|Interurban Campus ||IIBC 990V ||Register online |
|Hospital Unit Clerk |
- Registering for and attending an Information Session is required for students thinking of or wanting to apply for this program.
- During this informative session, the Program Coordinator will share information and answer your questions. Topics include: roles and duties performed by Unit Clerks, pros and cons of working in the field, job prospects, program curriculum and schedule.
- Visit the program website for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|November 15, 2017 || |
|Interurban Campus ||UNIT 990V ||Register online |
|Leadership Development |
- Join us for a free information session to learn more about the Leadership Development Program.
- Program details including the course schedule for each semester is available at camosun.ca/leadership.
|September 12, 2017 || |
|Interurban Campus ||LDCT 990V ||Register online |
|MS Office Certificate |
- Join us for a free information session to learn more about the MS-Office program. Meet some of the instructors, ask questions and find out what to expect as a student and a graduate. The session is free but preregistration is required.
|September 7, 2017 ||1-2pm ||Lansdowne Campus ||BSCM 991V ||Register online |
|December 4, 2017 ||5-6pm ||Lansdowne Campus ||BSCM 991V ||Register online |
|Supply Chain Management |
- If you are interested in the many facets of the field of Supply Chain Management, we invite you to attend this information session. You will have a chance to have your questions answered about career opportunities, certifications available and what specifically we are offering here at Camosun.
|September 7, 2017 ||6-7:30pm ||Interurban Campus ||CPIM 990V ||Register online |
Last updated: September 22, 2017 2:41 pm