Camosun logo for print

Ready to study at Camosun? We’d love for you to join us! AskUs

Credit programs

Applying is easy:

Within 4 weeks of your application, you will be provided with further details.


Official paper transcripts must be submitted in an envelope sealed by the sending secondary (high school) and/or post secondary institution. For dated and out-of-province transcripts you may be required to submit official course outlines. Official transcripts from out-of-country must be accompanied by official course outlines (if in languages other than English, you must include official translations into English).

Applicants that have completed Advanced Placement exams, Camosun’s CEEB code is 7239.


Camosun accepts applications to trades apprentice programs on an ongoing basis for all levels. Please refer to the apprenticeship schedule, and pick up or download and print an apprentice application. More information about apprenticeships.

Continuing education

Apply and register through Camosun’s Continuing Education department.

International students and English as a Second Language (ESL)

If you are an international student, apply through our Camosun International division. If you are a Landed Immigrant, Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen or Convention Refugee check how to apply for ESL through the School of Access.

Audit a course

To audit credit courses, submit an audit application form. The application fee and transcripts are not required.

Last updated: October 6, 2014 3:32 pm

©1996–2014 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: October 22, 2014 at 8:02 pm Change Everything logo for print