How to pay your fees
Please note tuition and student fees can only be made using online banking
We do NOT accept:
- Credit cards for paying domestic tuition. Why not?
- Cash payments for all credit and non-credit tuition and student fees—no exceptions.
Fee Deadline for 2021W
Pay before 11:59pm on January 22, 2021 to avoid the late fee.
Online banking agreements exist between Camosun and most major Canadian banks and credit unions.
- Login to your banking website
- Select ‘PAY BILL’ (NOT E-Transfer)
- Identify ‘PAYEE’ as Camosun College
- ‘ACCOUNT NUMBER’ is your Student Number/Camlink ID e.g. C0###### (you must include the ‘C’)
- Follow the instructions to make a bill payment to Camosun College
- It may take five business days for your payment to be reflected on your Camosun student file but don’t worry, if your transaction is time stamped before the deadline in PST, you won’t be responsible for any late fees.
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online banking, please call your bank’s customer service number.
We look forward to serving you in person when circumstances change.
If your fees are paid by a sponsoring agency, a fully completed and authorized Sponsor Agency Approval for Fees and/or a Sponsor Agency Approval for Fees - Group Listing, or must be submitted and received by Enrolment Services by the fee deadline.
It is the student’s responsibility to obtain a valid sponsorship for each term. You should be aware that some sponsor agencies may require considerable lead time to provide sponsorship forms. Your sponsor(s) (companies, government agencies or others) will be invoiced by the College’s Finance office after your registration is completed.
Sponsors should note that once a sponsored student has registered, they cannot avoid liability for fees or other amounts covered by the sponsor document without the College’s written agreement to sponsorship withdrawal.
Students sponsored by the Adult Upgrading Grant (AUG) should follow ministry guidelines.
View fees and payment methods for international students.
Last updated: February 21, 2021 3:44 pm