Online Programs and Courses
Camosun offers many programs and courses that are fully online. These programs are offered using web-based technology and have no face-to-face classes. We also offer courses that are primarily online but may require on-campus orientation sessions or final exams.
- Take a fully online program through Camosun and study from anywhere.
- Many courses at Camosun are offered fully online, with no on-campus components.
- Courses with on-campus elements
- If you're located nearby, we also offer courses that are primarily offered online, but may have a required on-campus orientation or final exam.
- Blended programs and courses
- In addition to our flexible online offerings, Camosun offers online components as part of many of our programs and courses. Please see each program page for details about specific online elements.
Searching for online offerings on Camlink
About two months before each academic term begins, you can use Camlink to search for online courses that are being offered in that term.
When searching Camlink, use the location field to narrow down the type of online course you're looking for.
- Off Campus - DE BCcampus: optional orientation, no in-class meeting times, no final exam
- Off Campus - DE: mandatory orientation and/or exam during the official final exam period
For blended courses that incorporate both online and on-campus components, please look for sections in Camlink that begin with a B.
Take a fully online program through Camosun and study from anywhere.
These courses are offered fully online, with no on-campus components.
Online courses with on-campus elements 2014-2015
If you're located nearby, we also offer courses that are primarily offered online, but may have a required on-campus orientation or final exam.
|ACCT 210||Financial Accounting 3||D2L||Business|
|ACCT 211||Financial Accounting 4||D2L||Business|
|COMP 132||Programming Using Java||D2L||Trades & Technology|
|ELC 110||Developmental Perspectives 1||D2L||Health & Human Services|
|GEOG 222||Economic Geography||D2L||Arts & Science|
|IDS 210||Intercultural Engineering||D2L||Trades & Technology|
|MARK 110||Introduction to Marketing||D2L||Business|
|MATH 052||Intermediate Mathematics 1||BCcampus||Access|
|MATH 053||Intermediate Mathematics 2||D2L||Access|
|MATH 072||Advanced Mathematics 1||D2L||Access|
|MRAD 122||Pathology 1||D2L||Health & Human Services|
|MRAD 124||Radiobiology & Radiation Prtct||D2L||Health & Human Services|
|MRAD 235||Radiographic Procedures 2||D2L||Health & Human Services|
|MRAD 237||Interprofessional Health Practice||D2L||Health & Human Services|
|MTEC 212||Music Sequencing and DAW||D2L||Arts & Science|
|MTEC 222||Digital Audio Mixing & Editing||D2L||Arts & Science|
|SOC 211||Introduction to Africa||D2L||Arts & Science|
|SOSC 203||Service Learning/Global Issues||D2L||Arts & Science|
Last updated: January 26, 2015 10:45 am