Format and scheduling options
The "Format" information posted in these course descriptions is based on courses that provide face-to-face classroom delivery within a 14-week semester. However, other options may be available.
In order to accommodate adult learners who lead busy lives, Camosun offers courses in a variety of formats and schedules, subject to student demand and available funding.
To find out what is currently being offered, along with scheduling and format details, please refer to the "Search for Credit Classes" function on Camlink.
Various options may include:
- Classes scheduled over a 14-week semester or compressed for a 7-week term or other time-period.
- Face-to-face classroom delivery, online study or a blended combination of in-class and online learning.
- Classes scheduled anywhere between 8:30am and 10pm, Monday through Saturday.
- Classes starting in September, January, May, July or other times.
- Different weekly schedules. For instance, a course with three lecture hours/week could mean:
- 1 hour per day on 3 days (i.e. M, W, F)
- 1.5 hours per day on 2 days (i.e. Tu, Th)
- 3 hours on one day (i.e. one weekday evening)
When can I check Camlink?
Courses are timetabled and posted on Camlink two to three months prior to the start of the academic term:
- Fall (September) courses are posted in late May
- Winter (January) courses are posted in October
- Spring (May) and Summer (July) courses are posted in March.
For more information please visit the Registration web pages for Camlink Timetable Definitions.
Last updated: November 4, 2015 1:57 pm