How do history, culture, and politics inform our marketing and accounting decisions and communication? Explore cultural influences on global business in our UK Business Field School.
UK Field School 2018
Travel to London at a turning point in its business history, followed by Edinburgh to explore the complexities and contrasts of Scottish and English business environments. You will study the mechanics of decision-making and professional judgement in accounting. In addition, you will examine global marketing communications trends. With Brexit in the works and global trends constantly shifting, there is no better time to explore global accounting and marketing in our connected world.
- London and Edinburgh
- May 7-June 24 (6 weeks at Camosun, 2 weeks in the UK). Dates subject to change.
- Courses offered
- ACCT 400 – Accounting Theory
- MARK 220 – Marketing Communications
- Cost includes
- Airfare, transportation in London and Edinburgh, accommodation, medical insurance, site visits, welcome and farewell dinner, and operational costs.
- Cost excludes
- Tuition, Camosun Student Society fees, recommended vaccinations and/or medicines, meals, free time activities and personal expenses.
- Deadline to apply
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Camosun International Field School Scholarship
- One World International Scholarships
- ACCT 400 – Alison Parker
- MARK 220 – Marina Jaffey
- Coming soon