Student Fees & Costs Camosun International
Please note: All fees in Canadian dollars
|Fee Deposit||$5000||for students needing study permit|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs||$5,000||Semester||4 months|
|College Preparation and University Transfer courses taken at the same time as ESL courses||$6,500||Semester||4 months|
|Academic, Career and Technical programs (up to 6 courses per semester)||$6,500||Semester||4 months|
|Post-Degree Diploma||$17,000||Year||12 months|
|Vocational and Trades Programs||$1,500||Month|
|Co-operative Education Work Term||$1,350|
School Fees for Specialized Programs
|Dental Hygiene||Diploma||$53,000||2 years. Please note: One year of qualifying studies are required before program entry.|
|Certified Dental Assistant||Certificate||$15,100||34 weeks (8.5 months)|
|Practical Nursing||Diploma||$31,000||20 months. Please note: Qualifying studies are required before program entry in the form of one (1) course (PNUR101) for approximately $1,500 (which is not included in fee quotation).|
|Health Care Assistant||Certificate||$11,250||29 weeks (7.5 months)|
|Health Care Assistant - ESL||Certificate||$18,000||49 weeks|
|Music||Certificate||$16,300||1 year program (2 semesters)|
|Music||Diploma||$32,600||2 year program|
|Camosun Student Society|| |
$299/semester (for more details)
|Books and Supplies||ESL approximately $100/semester|
|Other programs approximately $500-$600/semester|
|Homestay Option||$225 one-time only service fee (non-refundable)|
|$800/month accommodation and food (first month’s payment is non-refundable).|
|Medical Insurance||Approximately $515/year (2 semesters or 8 months)|
International students at Camosun can pay using the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB and American Express.
International Bank Draft
Please make payable to "Camosun College".
Please make payable to "Camosun College".
You must go to your bank and request a wire transfer payable to “Camosun College” – please note your bank may charge you a fee for this service. For Camosun's banking information required for the transfer, please contact International Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Before we can process the payment, we need to receive an email with:
- Your full name, address and date of birth
- Name and address of the bank making the transfer
- Copy of your completed wire transfer form (from your bank) showing proof of wire transfer and the date the wire transfer was completed
- Amount of funds being transferred with details about what the funds will pay for (tuition fees, application fees, homestay fees, etc.)
Camosun College International Academic Advancement Scholarship
Criteria For Eligibility
Students must apply for this scholarship. CI Academic Advancement Scholarship Application Form (PDF)
The Camosun College International Academic Advancement Scholarship acknowledges high academic achievement and is given annually to international students who have completed the first year of an academic program at Camosun and will enroll in the second year of an academic program at Camosun . The scholarships are awarded in September of each year.
- Scholarship Value: $1000 – awards are made after the second week of classes in September
- Scholarship Quantity: 5
- Scholarship Sponsor: Camosun International
- Application Deadline: February 15
- Announcement of Scholarship Recipients: After May 15
To be eligible to apply for the CI Academic Advancement Scholarship, students will:
- Be an international student studying at Camosun with a valid study permit.
- Be enrolled in year one of an academic program at Camosun at the time of application.
- Successfully complete year one of an academic program
- Have a GPA of 7.0 (A–) or higher.
- Complete and submit an application form to one of the two Camosun International offices:
Camosun College Lansdowne
Camosun International • ID 201
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
Camosun International • LACC 232
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
Camosun International fees are generally non-refundable.
Under extreme circumstances a proportional refund may be approved by the Director upon receipt of a written request outlining the specific circumstances. Circumstances of medical or immediate family emergencies will be considered.
Students who show proof that their study permit application was denied, will receive a refund.
Words to Know
- Certificate programs take between six and 12 months of full-time studies to complete.
- Diploma programs take two to three years of full-time studies to complete.
- Post-Degree Diploma
- A Post-Degree Diploma builds on a previously completed recognized degree and is equivalent to two semesters of full-time, advanced-level studies.
Last updated: September 26, 2013 3:54 pm