Apply to Camosun College Camosun International
Applying to Camosun is easy.
1. Complete the following form:
If you need help with your program application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that admission to all academic programs is based on the following proficiency levels:
- Completion of BC English 12 with a C+ or better; or
- Overall IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 5.5; or
- TOEFL score of 83 with no score less than 20 on each level
Additional program and/or course requirements apply. Please refer to specific program pages and course descriptions.
2. Email, fax or mail it to:
3100 Foul Bay Road
Victoria BC Canada V8P 5J2
3. 72 Hour Response
You will receive a response from one of our International Admissions Officer within 72 hours, with instructions for your "next steps".
Connect with other new international students, meet the staff, and get to know your campus!
Student Visa Application Timelines
Please check with Citizenship and Immigration Canada to see the average processing times for student visas if you are applying from outside of Canada.
Last updated: October 22, 2013 2:47 pm