Admissions and Advising Camosun International
We’re here to help you be a successful Camosun student.
Our Admissions staff can help you with:
- Figuring out your fees
- Arranging medical insurance
- Getting the visa and study permit you need
- International Student Handbook
- Current students extending their Study Permit
CI Admissions Service Hours: Monday to Friday, 1 - 4pm
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule an appointment to receive assistance with any of the services listed above.
Our Advisors can help you with:
- Choosing the best program
- Figuring out what you need to get into programs, and getting enrolled
- Arranging and preparing for the assessments you may need
- Selecting the courses you need
- Assisting you to be successful in your Camosun studies and transfer to future studies
- Off-Campus Work Permits - Info Sessions
Use Camlink to register for classes, declare your intent to study next semester (Web Declare), check your academic schedule and more.
Last updated: April 24, 2013 10:10 am