Admissions and Advising Camosun International
We’re here to help you be a successful Camosun student.
Our Admissions staff can help you with:
- Figuring out your fees
- Extending your study permit (pdf)
- Arranging medical insurance (pdf)
- International Student Handbook (pdf)
CI Admissions Service Hours: Monday to Friday from 1pm until 4pm
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule an appointment to receive assistance with any of the services listed above.
Our Advisors can help you with:
- Choosing the best program
- Learning what you need to be eligible for courses and programs
- Selecting and registering for courses
- Arranging and preparing for the assessments you may need
- Applying for an off-campus work permit
- Assisting you to be successful in your Camosun studies and transfer to future studies
Use Camlink to register for classes, declare your intent to study next semester (Web Declare), check your academic schedule and more.
Last updated: July 18, 2013 4:34 pm