You can help introduce Camosun to the world
At Camosun International, we know that each student has a unique experience to share and we want to hear yours. We’re looking for Student Ambassadors to represent international students on campus and online! Applications are always open.
Join our Student Ambassador Team
As a member of the Student Ambassador Team, you will have the opportunity to build your resume and develop leadership and cross-cultural communication skills by:
- Sharing social media content
- Leading campus tours
- Participating on student panels
- Helping with various events on campus
We are looking for current Camosun students who are:
- Flexible in schedule and work flow
- Familiar with campus life
- Active on at least one social media platform
- Comfortable speaking with new people and in front of groups from different cultures
Read the full job description for the position. If you'd like to meet new people, have fun, and introduce Camosun to the rest of the world, submit a resume and a completed application form to UladaevS@camosun.ca. There is no deadline; apply any time.
Peer mentors provide help for students through cross-cultural learning and building community. Learn more.