Camosun logo for print

Information • November 26, 2020 8:01 am • New restrictions to combat rising number of cases of COVID-19 • Read more…

Camosun International

Medical Insurance Information Sessions

Studying in Canada? You need medical insurance!

You are required to have medical insurance while you are studying in Canada. We are here to help!

If you are new to the province of BC:

  • First 3 months in BC, you will need private medical insurance. Camosun College uses GuardMe
  • After 3 months – you are eligible for BC Medical insurance

If you already have BC Medical:

  • You can renew your BC Medical when you have a new Study Permit
Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2021 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: January 18, 2021 at 3:26 pm Change Everything logo for print