Get the help you need, when you need it!
Here's some important information and support that will help you along the way. Camosun offers many services to help you succeed in and out of the classroom. Our goal is to help you have the best learning experience possible.
Get ready to register for Fall 2014 and Quarter 1
Step 1. Web Declare
- Beginning April 2, 2014 access camosun.ca/camlink
- Click on Log In at the top or bottom of the page.
- Enter your Camlink ID a capital "C" followed by your 7-digit student number and then your password
- Click on the Student box on the Camlink splash page.
- Select the Web Declare option under the Registration section of the menu.
- Select the term you want to attend
- Review the programs you can declare for and choose your program
- Write down your registration date!
- You are done! Remember to log out when you are finished using Camlink.
Step 2. Pay Your DepositUse Camlink to pay your non-refundable $1,000 registration deposit. Deposits must be paid at least one week before your registration date. You may pay your deposit in person but expect lineups and limited service hours at the cashier.
Step 3. Build Your Timetable
- Read Your Guide to Online Registration
- Prepare for your registration day. Beginning May 20, 2014 you can search for classes on Camlink and build your preferred timetable. Your preferred course selections will be saved to use as a guide to help you actually register in step 4.
Step 4. RegisterOn your registration date you must use Camlink to REGISTER in your classes.
Step 5. Pay Your FeesSee your fees then pay your fees by the deadlines below. They may be paid using online banking, in person, or using Camlink. Please expect lineups at the cashier if paying in person.
|Fall||September 16, 2014|
|Quarter 1||October 6, 2014|