Camosun logo for print

Camosun International

Work Opportunities

Work while you study

Co-operative education (Co-op) is offered in several of our programs. Students alternate terms or semesters of full-time study with periods of paid employment. Learn more. You may also be eligible to work off-campus during your studies.

Working off-campus

Changes have been made to International Student Immigration Regulations (effective June 1, 2014)

Please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and read the new regulations to find out how these changes will effect you.

Off-campus work permits

International students can work up to 20 hours per week off-campus while registered in full-time study at Camosun.
To work off-campus you must:

  • Be studying at an academic level, not ESL

Learn more from Citizenship & Immigration Canada.

Working after graduation

Learn more about the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program from the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website.

We will update this page regularly, as we receive updates.

Contact Us
Camosun College Lansdowne
3100 Foul Bay Rd
Victoria BC V8P 5J2
Camosun College Interurban
4461 Interurban Rd
Victoria BC V9E 2C1
  • 250–370–3000
  • 1–877–554–7555 (toll-free)

©1996–2020 Camosun College | Victoria BC, Canada | Printed: February 23, 2020 at 5:37 pm Change Everything logo for print