A program for students dedicated to helping students. You will support current and new students with the cultural, academic, and personal aspects of their studies at Camosun.
- Minimum hours per semester: 30 hours
- Intake: September, January, May
- Meetings: Weekly. Mondays from 5:30-7pm, Lansdowne Campus
Peer Connections students who successfully complete the program will receive a transcript notation to recognize their involvement and leadership contributions.
- Orientation mentors
- Global social justice fundraising and awareness campaigns
- Peer greeting
- Transition groups
- Cultural cafes
- And other outreach activities!
- Healthy Boundaries and Responsible Leadership
- Leadership Training Retreat
- Weekly Group Forums
- Interpersonal and Intercultural Communication
- Helping Skills Development
- Career Exploration
- Crisis Intervention Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Networking Skills
Members will have input on topics for guest presenters and training.
Contact Peer Connections