Your day of celebration has arrived!
Location and parking
Camosun College Interurban
Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence
4371 Interurban Rd
Victoria, BC V9E 2C5
Parking for Camosun's graduation ceremonies is complimentary to our grads and guests in Interurban Campus Lot P8 and half of Lot P5 on the two ceremony days.
Please allow at least a half hour to park and walk to the PISE building. Space is limited, so carpooling is a good option. Handicapped parking spaces are available but must be reserved in advance. Please contact your School office.
- Please arrive 1.5 hours before your ceremony.
- Morning Ceremony: 8:30am for check-in and gown pick up
- Afternoon Ceremony: 1pm for check-in and gown pick up
- Check in at your School's table outside PISE to pick up your name card. You'll need this card when you cross the stage.
- If you haven't already done so, pick up your gown in Room 329. Please allow extra time for this as it will be busy.
- Line up with other grads at 9:15am (morning ceremony) or 1:45pm (afternoon ceremony). Marshals, wearing green gowns, will direct you to your designated area, assemble you alphabetically, and lead you into the gymnasium.
- Enjoy the ceremony – this is your day!
Gown pick-up and return
PISE Building, Room 329
Pick up your gown and cap in PISE Room 329. Please return your gown after the ceremony. You may keep your cap.
PISE Building, Room 329
We provide a complimentary coat check for grads. Be sure to arrive early if you wish to use this service, and remember to take any valuables out of coat pockets. Please be prepared to carry all your valuables with you during the ceremony (or leave them with your guests or at home).
Programs will be available at the ceremony. You may request extra copies from your School's office after grad.
Photography during the ceremony
Guests may use the designated photography section in front of the stage to snap a photo as you graduate.
Flowers will be available for purchase on graduation day. You also have the option of pre-ordering your graduation flowers online through Convocation Flowers. Purchase and reserve your flowers ahead of time and have them available at the ceremonies on grad day.
The Camosun College Bookstore will have credential and diploma frames for sale at each ceremony for your convenience.
Graduates and guests are welcome to a reception with light refreshments after each ceremony, outside on the grass patio area behind the PISE building.