How to Use LinkedIn to Network, Build your Credibility and Find a Career
- Lansdowne Wilna Thomas 103
- Start date:
- Tuesday, November 20 • 4:30 pm
- End date:
- Tuesday, November 20 • 5:40 pm
How to use LinkedIn to network, build your credibility, and find a career
You have a LinkedIn profile, but wonder how to use it, especially when you're light on relevant job experience.
LinkedIn is a valuable tool, learn how to use it effectively.
In this fast-paced, practical workshop, you'll learn:
- To effectively network on LinkedIn
- The best but most under-used way to quickly build your credibility and impress hiring managers
- Practical tactics to generate interviews and find your new career...quickly!
Erin Acton is a certified life and business coach. She has more than 1,200 connections on LinkedIn. As a former hiring manager for a company with $50M in annual revenue, she used LinkedIn to screen candidates. As a business owner, she has used LinkedIn to secure speaking engagements and attract clients.
A Co-operative Education and Career Services Event
For more information contact Irene Wallace at WallaceI@Camosun.ca.
Last updated: February 26, 2016 5:19 pm