myCamosun replaces Camlink on March 16
- Both campuses
- Start date:
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 • 12:00 am
- End date:
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 • 11:55 pm
Reminder to all Camosun Students: myCamosun will replaces Camlink on March 16, 2021!
myCamosun is Camosun’s new online services portal for students offering improved, user-friendly online services, including the ability to:
- Update your personal information & add a chosen name
- Add a family member or support person as a “Proxy” to access your myCamosun account
- View your grades and progress toward your chosen credential
- Plan your courses and learning pathway
- Create your own timetable and register for courses
- View your financial aid, awards, account balance and make payments
- Apply to graduate, print unofficial transcripts, registration statements, and more!
On March 16 - we encourage all students to sign in to myCamosun!:
- Go to my.Camosun.ca and sign-in using your Camosun network username and password, the same one you use to sign-in to D2L
Review your Student Profile and ensure your personal information is up-to-date, including your chosen name, gender identity, address, email, and phone number
Add your banking information to receive refunds by direct deposit
Grant Proxy access to a family member or 3rd party to view selected information of your choosing within myCamosun (optional)
Need Help? www.camosun.ca/mycamosun-help
Watch your emails for more information about myCamosun.
Last updated: August 25, 2020 2:40 pm