SD Ideas Exchange
- Off-campus MS Teams
- Start date:
- Thursday, January 7, 2021 • 3:00 pm
- End date:
- Thursday, January 7, 2021 • 4:00 pm
It’s just about 2021, and time to start planning your Scheduled Development (SD) for the upcoming year (Intents are due on February 1st). We are hosting an opportunity to get together with other faculty from across the college to share ideas about SD projects, creatively brainstorm possibilities, and check out a list of suggested activities. Meet others and get inspired!
- Are you not sure what you want to do for your SD time?
- Do you have some thoughts about something you might like to pursue, but wonder where to start?
- Would you love to collaborate with other faculty on a project but don’t know how to find colleagues with a common interest?
- Are you just curious about what others might be up to and looking to get inspired?
This activity is a collaboration between CETL (Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning) and the JCSD (Joint Committee on Scheduled Development, which has representatives from the Faculty Association and from Administration).
Last updated: August 25, 2020 2:40 pm