Employee Quick Links
Find quick access to payroll, human resources, email, Office 365 and other employee-specific resources.
Resetting your password
If you cannot log in to your PC, the Intranet, Outlook or other services you may need to reset your Camosun domain password at password.camosun.ca.
Safe Start Camosun – for Employees
Payroll & Human Resources
- Log in to myCamosun - For 2020 pay advices and employee contact information (same link as before, just new name)
- Need help? myCamosun - Getting Started for Employees
- Log in to Camlink - To access pay advices for 2019 and older, and 2019 tax forms
- Camosun Careers job listings
- Human Resources public site
- Human Resources Intranet site
Find an employee or department
Remote Work Support
Check the employee intranet for news and events, announcements, internal reports, and more.
- Log in to the employee intranet: intranet.camosun.bc.ca
Log in with your Camosun ID and password. Do not add "CAMOSUN\" before your Camosun ID.
Office 365 & Webmail
- Log in to Camosun's Office 365 portal - Web-based access to Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Office apps (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc)
- Outlook - For users who cannot access Office 365, you can login into your webmail via outlook.office.com with the following credentials:
- Username: Cemail@example.com (where C###### is your C number)
- Password: your Camosun password
Shortcuts to Camosun's commonly used employee web services.
- Secure Forms - employee login - Used for award application forms and other longer, secure web forms.
- NEPS - News and Events Publishing System (NEPS) is used to create RSS feed and calendar items.
Last updated: July 23, 2020 8:25 am