Employee Quick Links
Find quick access to payroll, human resources, email, Office 365 and other employee-specific resources.
Resetting your password
If you cannot log in to your PC, the Intranet, Outlook or other services you may need to reset your Camosun domain password at password.camosun.ca.
Payroll & Human Resources
New Employee Self-Service coming November 21
Camosun's new employee self-service system will be available as of November 21, 2019, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to complete popular tasks, such as accessing pay advices, updating employee contact and banking information, reviewing vacation and sick leave reports, and more!
- Log in to Camlink - To access pay advices for 2019 and older, and 2019 tax forms
- Camosun Careers job listings
- Human Resources public site
- Human Resources Intranet site
Find an employee or department
Check the employee intranet for news and events, announcements, internal reports, and more.
- Log in to the employee intranet: intranet.camosun.bc.ca
Log in with your Camosun ID and password. Do not add "CAMOSUN\" before your Camosun ID.
Office 365 & Webmail
- Log in to Camosun's Office 365 portal - Web-based access to Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Office apps (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc)
- Outlook - For users who cannot access Office 365, you can login into your webmail via outlook.office.com with the following credentials:
- Username: Cfirstname.lastname@example.org (where C###### is your C number)
- Password: your Camosun password
Shortcuts to Camosun's commonly used employee web services.
- Secure Forms - employee login - Used for award application forms and other longer, secure web forms.
- NEPS - News and Events Publishing System (NEPS) is used to create RSS feed and calendar items.
Last updated: November 6, 2019 3:40 pm