September 8, 2020
A message for students about the new academic year
Amid a global pandemic, students at Camosun College can still pursue their education whether remotely or face-to-face, and access the services and supports to thrive. In this video, President Sherri Bell and CCSS External Executive Quinn Cunningham look at what students can expect and get answers to questions students may have about the fall. For more information, please visit: camosun.ca/orientation.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The most current copy of the college’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is available here.
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- How COVID-19 is affecting IRCC
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc):