March 26, 2020 - 11:30am
Emergency student bursary for Camosun students - Update
Camosun is experiencing an overwhelming demand for the Erasing Barriers emergency bursary fund. Financial Aid appreciates your patience, while we work through the high volume of requests. Requests will continue to be considered in the order they are received. Camosun endeavors to support as many students as possible with existing funds from our incredible donors. We encourage students to continue to seek out all community resources available during these challenging times. Thank you.
The emergency student bursary is only possible because of the generous support of the Camosun College Student Society, the Camosun College Faculty Association and all of the other supporters of the Erasing Barriers fund.
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc), a new dedicated phone line has been set up at 1-888-COVID-19.