March 25, 2020 - 4:45pm
Emergency student bursary for Camosun students
- Camosun College has established an emergency bursary to support students experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
- Students may make a one time request for up to $200 to cover groceries and short term essentials.
- Students can apply by emailing Financial Aid. Students will need to provide their name, student number, a description of the financial emergency and the amount of funding they are requesting.
- Students will be asked to complete an Electronic Funds Transfer form so funds can be transferred directly into their bank account. Payments will be processed twice a week.
- Requests for funds will continue to be processed while funds are available.
- Students are encouraged to look at other community resources.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The most current copy of the college’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is available here.
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- How COVID-19 is affecting IRCC
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc):