Update: May 21, 2020
Supporting Working Remotely:
Employees requested to submit office equipment forms
To support the physical distancing recommendations put forward by the Provincial Health Officer and the federal and provincial governments during the COVID-19 outbreak, Camosun implemented a temporary plan that enables employees to work remotely where possible.
Working remotely has its advantages, but it is a situation that many are not prepared for or accustomed to. A big part of working remotely is the creation of a safe, efficient and effective workspace to create an environment that promotes wellness and success.
Together, ITS and Facilities Services have created four online forms intended to assist with this. Each form will guide you through the required steps:
We are asking each faculty and staff member to please submit the forms that are relevant to you.
- In efforts to track any equipment already removed from campus, please self-report any College property that you have removed from campus via the:
Camosun Equipment Tracking Form
- To conduct a self-ergonomic assessment of your remote workspace, please use the:
Ergonomic Self-Assessment Form
- To request and coordinate a pickup of existing office equipment, please complete the:
Equipment Pickup Request Form
- To request a new loan of ITS equipment, please complete the:
Survey for Working Remotely Form
Please note: You may be required to log in to use a form. To do so, please use your single sign-on details: CXXXXXXX@intra.camosun.bc.ca and your current password.
The use of these forms will greatly assist with tracking, security and safety.
Please be aware that moving forward, staff and faculty are not permitted to self-collect equipment or furnishings. Requested and approved items will be tracked and collected by Facilities Services, and made available for your pickup.
Thank you for your assistance as we navigate these times!
If you have questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The most current copy of the college’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is available here.
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- How COVID-19 is affecting IRCC
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc):