April 8, 2020 - 9:00am
Diagnostic Medical Sonography program delayed until May 2021
Given the COVID-19 situation, and our health care system’s current capacity and focus on the pandemic response, Camosun College’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography program start date is delayed until May 2021.
We thank everyone for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to welcoming our new Sonography students to campus in 2021.
If you have questions, please contact Camosun College Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The most current copy of the college’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is available here.
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- How COVID-19 is affecting IRCC
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc):