The health and wellbeing of students and staff remains the priority of Camosun College.
Camosun COVID-19 Response Coordination Team is monitoring the situation and has put measures in place to keep the college community safe.
We are ensuring these measures are aligned with the guidance of the Provincial Health Officer and are working with the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training.
Latest Update: April 2, 2020 - 8:45am
A message for the Camosun community from President Sherri Bell
Camosun graduation ceremonies postponed
From President Sherri Bell
Many people, including students and employees, have been asking about the college’s plans for our biggest event of the year, Graduation.
Today, I’d like to update you on our plans for this very special event.
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to postpone Graduation 2020, which was scheduled for June 17 and 18. More information will be coming in the following weeks.
Graduation is an important milestone for you, your family and friends. It is a time when our college community gathers to celebrate and honour your exemplary achievements and recognizes those who encouraged and supported you along the way. If you have applied to graduate and have met the requirements for your program, your certificate, diploma or degree will be mailed to you.
Please continue to watch the Camosun College website at camosun.ca and your email for updates and information.
Our thoughts and good wishes are with you. Please stay safe, be kind and keep healthy.
President Sherri Bell
Please ensure that if you have applied to Graduate your mailing address is updated on CAMLINK.
- Emergency student bursary for Camosun students: Update - March 26, 2020
- Emergency student bursary for Camosun students - March 25, 2020
- A message from Camosun College President Sherri Bell around supporting students in this time of need - March 22, 2020
- Remote work support for employees - March 18, 2020
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Advice on mass gatherings
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc), a new dedicated phone line has been set up at 1-888-COVID-19.