Designed for adults with busy lives, Continuing Education offers a wide variety of professional development and personal interest courses and certificates that can be taken part-time or online. With nearly 270 courses, including 68 new ones, plus certificate programs, there’s something here that’s right for you.
Search for classes
Are you looking for training for your employees?
Camosun can meet all your workplace training needs through specialized programs or sponsorship in our existing courses.
Love to teach?
We love to hear from dynamic, talented instructors who'd like to share their expertise and enthusiasm. Part-time Continuing Education instructors are hired on a contract basis, course by course, with classes typically scheduled in the evenings and weekends. We're always looking for new course and workshop topics as well. Learn more.
What’s on this week
- Composition-Photographer's Eye
- iPhone/iPad-Takng Great Photo
- GIS Level 1: Intro to ArcGIS
- Welding - Gas Metal Arc (MIG)
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals-Lev 1
- Traffic Control: Flagperson
- Photography Level 2 - Intermed
- Island Health-Med Term Assess
- Computers (PC's) - Level 1
- CORE Program (Hunter Training
- Prenatal in a Weekend
Taking a class that starts this week? Find your classroom.