The Park & Ride/Walk program allows Camosun students to park for free at various convenient locations, and bus, walk, bike, or take the Camosun Express to either Lansdowne or Interurban campus.
Get started in three easy steps
Registration is easy and stalls are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Register online and pay refundable deposit of $50:
- The Transportation and Parking office will follow up with info on where to pick up your pass.
Note Wildwood Outdoor Living Center & Saanich Baptist Church locations only. Instructions for Tillicum Centre listed below.
- Park free and bus, walk, bike, or take the Camosun Express to campus
Three convenient locations
Wildwood Outdoor Living Centre
- 400 meters (4 minutes) from Royal Oak Exchange where you can take BC Transit or the Camosun Express directly to either:
Saanich Baptist Church
- 10-20 minute walk to Interurban campus locations
Tillicum Centre (managed by Robbins Parking)
- Provides access to BC Transit stops within a few minutes walk
- To register Contact Robbins parking by phone at 250-382-4411 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the Terms & Conditions PDF for more information about how to register
Questions? We're happy to help you plan your route! Email us: email@example.com
Why Park & Ride?
- Reduce your parking costs & save $$ on fuel
- Reduce your carbon footprint, and help create a greener Victoria
- Help reduce traffic & parking pressure
- Save time looking for parking on campus
- Increase your active transportation activity