Camosun strives to provide an accessible campus.
In June 2019, Camosun College launched a License Plate Recognition (LPR) system in our general parking lots. At this time, LPR will NOT apply to employee parking or departmental guest parking.
Parking rates and services are in effect Monday to Saturday, 7 am – 10 pm. Staff and short-term lots are available for general use after 5 pm with the purchase of a parking permit. There is no overnight parking.
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking spaces cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
Parking at Interurban in lot P8 is free on weekends for Saanich parks and trail users.
See our Campus Maps for parking areas.
Note Parking permits can be used on both campuses. You can purchase a daily ticket at Interurban in the morning and then use the same ticket in the afternoon at Lansdowne.
- Short Term*: $0.50 for 15 minutes (stay for up to 90 minutes)
- 4 hours: $3.25 for 4 hours
- Full day: $6.50
- Weekly: $32.50 per week
- Monthly: $130 per month
*After 5pm half and full day rates apply.
Employee parking information available on the Intranet Login required
Parking fees are non-refundable. This includes motorcycle parking.
Where can I purchase parking?
- Daily, weekly, and monthly (4 weeks) parking permits can be purchased at the Robbins parking meters on campus within the parking lots. The meters accept cash (coins) and all major credit cards.
- Monthly parking can also be purchased directly from Robbins Parking. For questions about payment and meters please contact Robbins Parking at 250-382-4411.
Pay by app
We’re excited to be partnering with Honk Mobile to offer a pay-by-phone parking app that makes parking hassles a thing of the past. With Honk Mobile you can:
- Be guided to the lot
- Pay for your spot
- Get alerts when your time's almost up
- Effortlessly add extra time
Paying for parking has never been better – or easier! You can download the Honk app for your iOS or Android device.
Honk is simple to get started:
- Get the app. Sign up and be set to go in minutes.
- Check out. Select the day, time, and zone where you are parking.
- The Lansdowne parking zone is 114.
- The Interurban parking zone is 177.
- Note Honk is not available for short term areas.
A complimentary motorist assist program is now available to Camosun students, employees and guests using Camosun parking lots with a valid permit.
Free services available include:
- Tire change
- Door opening (locked keys)
- Battery boost
Services are available 7am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday.
To access Robbins Plus services contact Allways Towing at 250-381-0110.
Motorcycle and Scooter Parking
- $32.50 per month
- $130 for 4 months (term pass)
Where can I park?
Parking for motorcycles or scooters is available in dedicated motorcycle and scooter areas.
Elder Parking Stalls
To support the College’s Indigenization and Reconciliation project, and as a symbol of the respect we have for our local Indigenous Elders, we are pleased to provide Elder Parking stalls in Camosun lots.
There are two stalls at the Lansdowne campus in P1 (near Na'tsa'maht) and two stall at the Interurban campus: P5 (near Portable A), and directly in front of the Alex & Jo Campbell Centre for Health and Wellness (CHW).
Note These stalls are exclusively reserved for Indigenous Elders at all times. Cars parked in the Elder Parking stalls without the proper permit granted by Eyēʔ Sqȃ’lewen will be ticketed or towed at owner's expense.