The Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) inspires and promotes innovation and excellence in curriculum, and all aspects of teaching and learning. Our education developers, instructional designers and technical staff support faculty in the development of their teaching practice, and in the development of curriculum, instructional materials, media and the appropriate use of technology.
- Mindfulness in Education Community of Practice
- Jan 25 • 9:00 am • Off-campus Virtual
- TELŦIN TŦE WILNEW - Winter 2021
- Jan 26 • 11:00 am • Off-campus Videoconference
- D2L Change Notice: As part of Colleague Renewal, there will be a new integration between D2L and Colleague.
December 15, 2020 - 1:49 pm • Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Check out CETL’s current Bulletin, full of learning opportunities and resources to support your teaching.
December 15, 2020 - 1:32 pm • Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
The faculty development team helps faculty and instructors develop educational practices that put learning first.
We provide learning opportunities and support for instructors, including workshops, resources, and community-building.
Curriculum development & renewal
The curriculum development team helps faculty create and revise courses and programs to ensure the best student learning experience.
We guide instructors through the review process, resulting in purposeful and positive change.
The eLearning team helps the college community use web-based technology for an engaging and accessible learning experience.
We also provide technical support and Desire 2 Learn (D2L) administration.